iBz

ink down the beautiful

Friday, June 26, 2015

How will my 16th birthday be?

It supposed to be like my expectation. As it will be my special day on this year. I don’t expect to much not because of the fact that I have trouble around me. My birthday will on ramadhan, when most of my friends are fasting.

I do not hope my friends come to my home(but if the do,okay then), I do not expect their gifts, their surprise or anything. Not because I don’t like it, not because im lazy, not because I don’t like party. I just feel it wont be crucial.
I will be 16. Im so proud of it. I don’t care if my friends say that im old or older than em. I don’t even wanna answer what they say. 16 years old is my fate.
The older I get the more I realize how really matters in life. Im growing up. I do struggle to gain my future. Growing up, it sounds like something you have to do better than your past. I’m growing up-just like everyday. Be better really important to go a day. I wanna be better,doesn’t mean I change my personality up all my whole self. Nah. I may be change, eveytime I want. But yet im still teenager. I kinda want to be 21 and kinda want to be 7. Growing up doesn’t mean everything is going to be serious. To me, growing up is when you are on the way of your expectation future.
But otherwise, sometimes u shouldn’t think too much about your future. Means that u are expect to high about it. What should you do is make your day start today. Don’t regret for the next day-you may lose your opportunity of this day. Do not waste today, you might not have a tomorrow. Today start planning your future. Im not worrying my future. Your future is going to happen. If you want something then work towards it. But make sure you are happy on the way there. Don’t expect too much as you are not entitled to anything. But if you have a vision and can work towards it. Im sure you can make anything happen.
Gather your dreams. Those dreams only work if you do.
I will work towards of my dreams. I want make my parents smile. If I do something great and success, I don’t do it for my name. I do it for my parents. I’m not serious of everything. I still need jokes in my every single day. I do know, the more I grow up, the less friends I have. I don’t want it happens. But we don’t survive together.
Don’t impress me, like I’m totally sure of my future, like im expecting too much. Nah. I may be fall. It depends on Allah. How will my fate be.
I’m ready to be 16 without party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © iBz | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com