iBz

ink down the beautiful

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Letter to Mr Burke


13,
Woodwells Avenue,
Lark Creek,
Washington - 635234
31 March 2008
Dear Mr Burke

I am sorry that Leslie has passed away. I am also very sad. She was my best friend - i could not get a friend like her ever in my life again. She was my companion and my teacher. She taught me to be brave, that everything in the world has a reason. I know that she meant to you more than she meant to me. I am sure that she is happy wherever she is as she is a good girl. I don't want to write too much about it as i know that it was a painful day. I just hope that you can overcome the great loss and return to your usual life. I hope P.T. is fine as Leslie really liked him.
Yours friendly,

Jesse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © iBz | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com