iBz

ink down the beautiful

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Behind cover

"Im writing down these memories,so that the person who finds them knows that there is someone I have loved very much from the moment I saw her. And I became obsessed with her and I suffer and nothing can change it. Not a day, not a moment passes without my thinking about her,about her smile, about blond hair floating in the wind,the streaks of her hair around her face,her emerald eyes looking at me when I apporoach her . I have dreamt of the touch of her had for so many years,
I dream of the one word from her. Im waiting for one sign which will make me run towards her without a moment of hesitation and then she will look at me and ask : 'What took you so long' And I will take her in my arms, feeling her marmth attracing me like the warm wind blowing from the Ocean of Forgetting, and I will be the one she will choose to be her King, the Kingdom od Shadows,the one she will love forever."

Thanks a lot Daddy, :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © iBz | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com