iBz

ink down the beautiful

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Friendship in school

by Leslie 

To Jesse:-

Friends in school are forever young.
Unchanged, they're where you always will belong.
The crowd is never gone,
The pleasure stays,
The music of the moment always plays,
The time remains a field of wistful grace
To which you may return from anyplace.
Of course, you may still know them later on
When you are someone else and years have run;
And you may love them dearly, and they you,
But time must make their friendship something new.
Meanwhile, flourishing within your heart
There is a whole, of which you were a part:
A group of friends, one in love and pain,
In whom your longing comes alive again.


Basmah's said:


I really need a friend.
whoever it was.
I just need a friend who can understand me, not mocking.
I'm just a man who has a high imagination.
I often wish something hard to believe.
God help me ..
find me a man who can appreciate me.
You may only god can help me, respect me.
Friends please, help me ..
I beg you ...

Maybe just you are.
NLR ::*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Popular Posts

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © iBz | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com